Private Student Loans
Applying for a CommonWealth One Private Student Loan is a smart move. We can help you pay for your college education when federal loans are not enough to cover the escalating costs of higher education. Use our Private Student Loan to help pay for all qualified education expenses, including tuition, room and board, books, computers, even past due tuition bills.
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or up to Cost of Attendance per year for a maximum of $75,000 in undergraduate loans or $75,000 in graduate loans
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment towards the loan while in school
- Use our private student loan to pay for qualified education expenses such as tuition, books, room/board, and computers
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program on at least a half-time basis
- Borrower must be a member or join CommonWealth One FCU during the online application process
- Borrower and cosigner must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Borrower must meet all underwriting criteria for loan approval
- Cosigner is required
Visit our Private Student Loan microsite to learn more.
Simplify your finances with one easy monthly payment with a Student Consolidation Loan.
- Interest-Only Repayment Option up to 4 years for eligible borrowers followed by 11 years of principal + interest repayment
- Cosigner Release Available after 24 consecutive on-time principal & interest payments
- Lower Payment and Competitive Rate possible with extended repayment term
Are you a candidate for a Student Loan Consolidation?
The ideal candidate for Student Loan Consolidation has:
- $7,500 - $75,000 in undergraduate student loan debt ($7,500 - $75,000 in graduate debt)
- Applicants must have reliable gross monthly income of $2,000 to apply alone. To apply with a cosigner, applicants must have reliable gross monthly income and cosigners must have reliable gross monthly income of $2,000.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Visit our Student Loan Consolidation microsite to learn more.
Auto Loan Rates
New & Used Cars
as low as
Credit Card Rates
Home Loan Rates
EquityPlus 10 Years