Savings Club Accounts & Youth Programs
Holiday & Vacation Club Accounts
These club accounts help you set money aside for special purposes by making regular deposits throughout the year. The money is waiting for you when you are ready to take a vacation or pay for holiday expenses. You can withdraw your vacation savings twice a year. The Holiday Club savings are deposited automatically into a designated checking or savings account. The minimum deposit amount is $5.00, and for your convenience, these accounts renew automatically every year.
Youth Savings Programs
Teach responsible savings habits and money management skills for children and teens.
Lil' Sprouts Club
- Ages 0-4
- A special savings program for parents, grandparents, aunts or uncles who want to help their Lil' Sprout save.
- Establish a minimum of $20 direct deposit each month and we'll fund the first $25 in the new account!
Centsables Youth Program
- Ages 5-12
- This program makes learning about money fun with financial superheroes and evil villains.
- Interactive website! Visit http://cofcu.centsables.com to play!
- Fun games and activities
Smart Savers Club
- Ages 13-17
- Teens need to know smart money management skills. We can help educate your teen with their own accounts and sense of freedom, yet as a parent, you can designate how much freedom and responsibility they receive.
- Checking Account (your child's first 25 checks are FREE)!
- Your child gets their own Visa® Credit Card with a spending limit up to $500. (Must be at least 16 years old to qualify)
Other Savings Options
- Lil' Sprouts - CommonWealth One will fund the first $25 when the new parent, grandparent, aunt or uncle opens a share savings account with a minimum of $20 direct deposit/allotment per month for a child two years of age and under. Account must remain open for at least 90 business days. Social Security and membership eligibility required.
- Centsables Youth Program - Prize available when you add to your savings in person at any CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union branch.
- Smart Savers - Checking accounts, Debit Cards, and Visa® Credit Cards are available to qualified SmartSavers Club members and require a parent or guardian as a co-signer.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
- CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union recognizes its responsibility to protect the privacy of our youngest members. We are committed to protecting our young members and other visitors as they visit our kids section of our website.
- It is the intent of CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) that governs and protects the privacy of our youngest members. For purposes of these guidelines, our youngest members are children under the age of 13. The online financial services offered through the CommonWealth One’s website are not designated for or directed toward children under age 13. Parents of individuals within this age group could register for online accounts.
- We do not knowingly solicit or collect data from children, and we do not knowingly market to children online without express parental consent or notification. If we receive online information from anyone that we know to be a child including personal information such as name, address, email, account number, telephone, and social security number, we will only use the information to respond directly to a child’s request, seek parental consent, or provide parental notice. We will not sell, give, or share their personal information to/with any third party vendor or any other organization.
- A parent or guardian has the right to review the personal information collected on a child under 13 years old. If requested, the parent or guardian can have the information deleted and refuse to allow any further collection or use of the child’s information. To make such requests, please contact us at (703) 823-5211.
- CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union may collect information on domain names, dates and times of visits, and number of page views. This information contains no personal information. It will only be used to keep track of usage of our site and help improve our member’s overall website experience. Visitor information is never sold, given, or discussed with third parties.
- CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union is committed to protecting our youngest members and will comply with all COPPA notice requirements. For more information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), visit the FTC web site, www.ftc.gov.
Auto Loan Rates
New & Used Cars
as low as
Credit Card Rates
Home Loan Rates
EquityPlus 10 Years