CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union is actively involved in youth financial literacy efforts throughout our field of membership. Our aim is to promote healthy saving habits and financial success, starting at a young age!
Because it's never too early too learn good savings habits, CommonWealth One has developed savings programs to help children and adolescents build their financial futures while giving them sound money management skills. Good savings habits start early, so give your children a good start in life.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
- CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union recognizes its responsibility to protect the privacy of our youngest members. We are committed to protecting our young members and other visitors as they visit our kids section of our website.
- It is the intent of CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) that governs and protects the privacy of our youngest members. For purposes of these guidelines, our youngest members are children under the age of 13. The online financial services offered through the CommonWealth One’s website are not designated for or directed toward children under age 13. Parents of individuals within this age group could register for online accounts.
- We do not knowingly solicit or collect data from children, and we do not knowingly market to children online without express parental consent or notification. If we receive online information from anyone that we know to be a child including personal information such as name, address, email, account number, telephone, and social security number, we will only use the information to respond directly to a child’s request, seek parental consent, or provide parental notice. We will not sell, give, or share their personal information to/with any third party vendor or any other organization.
- A parent or guardian has the right to review the personal information collected on a child under 13 years old. If requested, the parent or guardian can have the information deleted and refuse to allow any further collection or use of the child’s information. To make such requests, please contact us at (703) 823-5211.
- CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union may collect information on domain names, dates and times of visits, and number of page views. This information contains no personal information. It will only be used to keep track of usage of our site and help improve our member’s overall website experience. Visitor information is never sold, given, or discussed with third parties.
- CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union is committed to protecting our youngest members and will comply with all COPPA notice requirements. For more information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), visit the FTC web site, www.ftc.gov.
New & Used Cars
as low as